Dear OrchPlay Users,
You will find below a list of pieces rendered in full in the OrchPlay Music Library (complete movements).This list will be useful for performers who wish to practice their orchestral parts with the OrchPlay Orchestra.
Playing my instrumental part along with an OrchPlay multichannel file - How to proceed:
1- Select and Download a piece from the Music Library Download Window [shortcut: M] and open the file using the Composer/Music Files menu [shortcut: C]
2- Open the Orchestra Window [shortcut: O]
3- From the Orchestra Window, switch to the Mixer View [shortcut: TAB]
4- Mute the instrument you are playing [M button near the volume faders]
5- Go to the desired measure nr. [Playback bar or Arrow keys] and start the playback [Shortcut: Spacebar].
• If you desire you can select an excerpt with the Selection/Locator Bar [Shortcut: L]. The excerpt will loop until you click the Pause button of press the Spacebar.
• You may adjust the tempo from the player's interface.
• You may also adjust the instrumental sections volume from the Orchestra Window. For example, if you are playing the first flute part you might wish to increase the volume of the adjacent instruments or lower the remote ones to mimic their relative position on the stage.
Remember that these settings can be saved as a bookmark for your next practice session!
List of complete pieces available in the OrchPlay Music Library:
• Debussy, La Mer, 1-De l'aube à midi sur la mer (141 mes)
• Debussy (orchestration by Caplet), Childrens Corner, 1-Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum: (76 mes.)
• Mozart, Symphony no. 40, 1st movement (299 mes.)
• Mozart, Symphony no. 40, 3rd movement (126 mes.)
• Mussorgsky (orchestration by Ravel), Pictures at an Exhibition, Promenade-1 (24 mes.)
• Mussorgsky (orchestration by Ravel), Pictures at an Exhibition, Promenade-2 (12 mes.)
• Ravel, Ma Mère L'oye, 1-Pavane (20 mes.)
• Ravel, Pavane pour une infante défunte (72 mes.)
• Stravinsky, Four Etudes for orchestra, no.2-Excentrique (67 mes.)
• Stravinsky, Four Etudes for orchestra, no.4-Madrid (112 mes.)
• Stravinsky, Song of the Volga Boatmen for Wind Ensemble and percussion (33 mes).
• Strauss Johann, The Blue Danube: Intro, Waltzes no.1 and no.2 (109 mes.)
• Tchaikovsky, Nutcracker Ballet, March (88 mes.)
• Tchaikovsky, Nutcracker Ballet, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (52 mes.)
• Tchaikovsky, Nutcracker Ballet, Dance of the Reed Flutes (77 mes.)
(Selected movements of Haydn, Beethoven and Brahms Symphonies are in preparation)
OrchPlay Music Library
Stay informed of new OrchPlay releases on our Facebook page!